Two easy ways to share
Choose to transfer your videos to a flash drive or a DVD.
Tape to flash drive
Your digitized videos on a flash drive, ready to play and share in an instant.
$16/tape (up to 2 hours), $3/extra hour
- Bring your own USB flash drive or purchase one from us starting at $14.
Tape to DVD
Labeled DVDs, automatic chapter markers, and best of all, no rewinding!
$23/tape (up to 2 hours), $10/additional 2 hours
- Discounts for tapes less than 35 minutes when tapes can share a DVD
- Popular add-ons
- Hard plastic DVD cases: $1/case
- Extra DVD copies - $8/DVD (15% off when ordering 2 extra copies)
- Multi-DVD travel wallet: $15 (keeps all your DVDs in one place)
- Video files transferred to your own flash drive: $10
- No flash drive? Buy one from us: $14
- Supported formats: VHS, VHS-C, Hi-8, Mini-DV, and audio cassettes.
- Unsupported formats: Betamax, reel-to-reel, PAL formats, photo slides.
- Copyrighted videos not eligible for transfer without written approval from copyright holder.
- $4/tape charge for any tapes not transferred (blank tapes, random TV recordings, etc).
WHY US over the big guys?
Learn why your tapes are in better hands with us, than the folks at Costco or Walgreens.
- We've never lost a tape. Our unique tracking system keeps your tapes carefully organized and secure.
- You can drop off in person through our retail partner. Then we come and pick them up. Other companies put your tapes in the mail.
- We're here for you. We're right here in Austin, not in another state like our competitors.
- We perform all our magic by hand to ensure you get the best quality transfer. Other companies use automated machines.
- Did we mention we've had 100% Customer Satisfaction since 2011.
- Our customers love us! Read our Yelp reviews.